Class winning performance at an amazing price! Volt 1200 pumps out a regulated 1200 lumens… regulated means no fade! Using Cateye’s photometrics and advanced lens technology means that every bit of light output is optimised, putting the light right where you need it. On or off road, race training or commuting this light delivers fantastic output!
• High power front light with actual regulated 1200 lumen output
• Superb beam pattern using Cateye’s amazing Opticube technology
• Self contained Li-ion rechargeable battery
• Simple and safe battery replacement
• Great side visibility
• 5 modes: High / Medium / Low / Flash / Hyper Constant
• Runtime: H: 2hrs / M: 5hrs / L: 17.5hrs / F: 10hrs / HC: 14.5hrs
• Recharge: 1a (USB 3.0) = 8hrs, 0.5A (USB 2.0) = 14hrs
Why you need...Cateye Volt 1200 & Rapid XRead More...
Runtime is good for the weight too, lasting around two hours on full power.Read More...
Like the Volt 700, this twin-LED, 1,200-lumen version has an impressive focused beam that's also wider than most in our test...Read More...