Bryton Rider 50e OS with Ordnance Survey 1:50K Maps and HD Road Maps let you explore trails while recording your every move. Providing you with 48 options of display information ranging from Speed, Altitude, Distance, Direction, Calories and Ride Time you can quickly personalise up to three pages of information to display your exact requirements.
Featuring ANT+ technology simply add the optional Speed/Cadence sensors or Heart Rate monitor to give you even more versatility from your Rider 50e.
Bryton Rider 50e OS:
• Dual Maps for multi sport activity.
OS - Ordnance Survey 1:50K Adventurer Maps
HD - Street map* for turn-by-turn bike navigation.
• High-sensitivity GPS
• 48 info display options Including:
Calories, Temperature, Direction, Speed, Distance, Time, Altitude, Slope, Heart Rate, Cadence and Power*
• Preloaded maps, POI and bike routes ** for you to explore.
• Clear sunlight readable display for all kinds of outdoor activities
• Automatic Night/Day mode sensor
• Screen brightness control
• Backlight timer - 15sec, 30sec, 1min, 2min or Never
• Find & Go – Choose to search from Points of Interest, Address with 5 Digit Postcode, Planned Trips, History and Coordinates
• Step Counter – Step Distance, Calorie by Step, Step and Step time.
• Knock KnockTM – Wirelessly Transfer and share planned trips with other Bryton with Knock KnockTM Devices
• Stopwatch – with Countdown & Timer
• Workout with My BuddyTM keeps you motivated to achieve training goals.
• Training – To Plan, My Schedule, My Workout, Bryton Workout and Bryton Test
• Multiple training modes to set goals and create training plans.
• microSD card slot for map expansion.
• Support power meter.
• IPX7 waterproof and shockproof design for tough conditions.
• Bike Profile – Save up to 2 different bike profiles
• Sync via Bryton Bridge free download
• Bracket – Rider 50 Universal Mount Supplied
• Heart Rate Monitor, Dual Sensor, Speed and Cadence Sensors available separately.
System Requirements: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.6 or later (some features require internet access)
* HRM or Speed/Cadence Sensor is required
** Available in certain countries only