With more than 12,000 submissions from more than 60 countries, the international “red dot design award” is the largest and most renowned design competition in the world.
The Urban-i is the right choice for the every day cyclist in an urban surrounding. Discreet functional elegance combined with very high safety are the outstanding characteristics of this newly developped model.
Security is crucial at ABUS like all ABUS adult helmets, the Urban-I is produced with in-mold production technology. This means a durable fusion of the shell with the shock absorbing helmet material.
The LED rear light and additional large reflectors help the visibility in bad weather conditions and in the dark.
The finish is outstanding as well; smooth straps and padding contribute to a comfortable wear.
Stability and perfect fit are reached by various adjustment possibilities. The ventilation, an important aspect especially in the summer, is achieved by the 15 air inlets that divert the hot air via stream channels to six outlets. A foamed in fly net prevents insects from entering the front of the helmet.
The helmet design with the easy-care coated surface fits every clothing style..
* In-mold for durable fusion of the outer shell and the shock absorbing helmet material (EPS)
* ZoomLite - precise adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel
* LED light in the adjustment wheel for additional safety in darkness
* Size adjustment via half ring made of robust and flexible plastic for optimum stability and adaptability
* Good ventilation with 15 air inlets and 6 outlets
* Expanded into fly net and removable visor
* Soft touch straps
* Passive safety by large main reflector plus additional reflectors
* Removable visor